cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

YUKON VET off air again

A shame that we only had a few recent episodes of Yukon Vet to enjoy this year.Hope it's returning soon.Have it monitored on Sky's "Never Miss a Show" webpage.

Geluk by Expert 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Chicago fire

Wondering why Chicago season 6 episodes are not updating. March 1st 2018 was latest episode but hasn’t come up on Now TV. Is there another way we can see it?

subtitles

When will subtitle be available on Entainment pass for tv shows on demand on my LG 43LH604V 43" full HD WebOS Smart Led TV. Game of Throne episode 7 did not have subtitle. Nextflix and talktalk youview have subtitle they dont critiside disable people...

Resolved! Greys anatomy

When is Greys Anatomy going to restart on the Now box?  Two episodes have been aired in the US.

Teen mom og

The newest episode of teen mom og is up but when I click on watch now it doesn't do anything... Tried numerous times??!!

Resolved! Sky Cinema Oscars

Hi, I just signed up with a Sky Cinema pass (online viewing), but noticed the Sky Cinema Oscars channel doesn't seem to be included. Is it for Sky subscribers only?

Resolved! Playback issue

Nowtv has just done a major update to how it all looks and since this update i cant watch a thing. the link it provides me on playback is nowtvplayer://vod/0e20eadb57491610VgnVCM1000000b43150a____?messoToken=00-ca7e5d45fc55bb0fe8ffd861d8f2eba3fe50588...

Resolved! Criminal minds end date

We are currently getting into this series and are about to start season 3, but have noticed the WATCH UNTIL DATE is 31st May. What happens after this date do they all just go off and unable to see?

Game of thrones all episodes

I was just wondering whether anyone knows if NOW tv will be showing game of thrones boxset anytime soon? I see it’s due to end in around 4/5 days and I’m not lm not going to be able to get the other half to catch up seasons 4/7 in 5 days.Thanks

Resolved! nowtv error code 1300 watch list problems

I recently restarted the movies pass through the offer of half price for 1 month on black box, previous to this I had no problems, since this change I had programs re appear that I have not watched and have not been avaliable on demand I try to remov...