cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Resolved! Live Kids tv

Hi,I may be missing how to do this, but how do I watch live Kids tv on the streaming express box?Thanks!

Subtitles

Have now tv for few months now but can't watch most of entertainment shows very few subtitles so won't be renewing entertainment package when up still have there internet it's good

A Shame that Futurama is going

Its a real shame that Futurama is going in just under a month. I've been enjoying it, but it is something that I might watch a couple of times a week, so no chance of completing the 10 seasons.

Resolved! Greys anatomy s14 e21?

When will the sky living now tv be updated with the 21st episode of greys anatomy of season 14?

gold rush

So recently become a fan of Gold Rush so much so went back to season 1 to see what it all started from, got up to series 7 and now for some crazy reason Now tv have deleted season 8 & 9 ?? whats that all about if your going to get rid of something wh...

Poor Film Quality

Help!Trying to watch films on Now tv lately & the picture quality is awful! Programmes on catch up are fine, but the films it’s like watching a poor copy dvd!Help???Sam x