cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Missing greys anatomy

I was just watching greys anatomy (the abc box st as it has all the seasons) and it has just disappeared and the only greys anatomy left is the sky living one but that only has season 14 on. I was just wondering if it will come back or if it has been...

The sopranos season 6

Just watching episode 8 of season 6 and just cut off. Now says only seasons 1-4 available. What’s going on???

Westworld - Missing episode that I was just watching!

I was just watching episode one of Westworld, really enjoying it but my partner wanted the subtitles on so we came out of it to look for them in the settings and now episode one and two aren't even there anymore! How have they just dissappeared like ...

Elementary Seasons removed?

I have recently begun to watch and catch up with this series The latest viewed episode was S4 Ep4, after it had finished I wasn’t offered the next episode. The last available viewing date for this season was 26th June. After returning to the Home scr...

Criminal Minds Missing

So I’ve been watching Criminal Minds and there have always been two different options - Sky Living which has the latest season (13) and ABC which has all of the seasons - I’m in the middle of season 5 and once my last episode finished, NowTV refreshe...

Madam secretary season 3 gone?

I was watching Madam Secretary season 3 episode 16. When I returned to watch the next episode I can only find season 4. Has all other seasons expired? Thanks. 

The Flash Season 3 Supergirl Season 2 DC's LOT season 2

I am half way through the last seasons of these shows and they have literally all just disappeared as I was watching an episode of The Flash season 3.  Anyone know why?  I know shows get removed but there was no indication or update to say this would...

Resolved! Missing Episodes Elementary

Is anyone able to see/play episodes 1&2 of Elementary Season 3? I have emailed nowtv, but they tell me that they are available. I can see them if I am not signed in, but when signed in, the episodes are not there. I have this problem on computer, pho...

Blindspot season 2

Hi, just finished Blindspot season 1 and wondered if anyone knew when/if season 2 will be available on NOWTV?Thanks