cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Streaming Until

Hi,Where a show is listed as (for example) streaming until 26th September does that mean it will be available on the 26th or until midnight on the 25th?I’ve seen Sharp Objects is available for streaming for ‘2 more days’ and until 26th September, the...

smart stick

we have just bought a now tv stick for first time try to connect to tv but having problems. cannot get to programme list on sky sports

DOES NOWTV WORKS IN SPAIN?

Hello, my name is gianluca, and i made the fee for NOWTV in italy but when i try to watch it in Madrid it doesnt give me the permission to use it.It says error: OVP_00003 and i have to much computer charged in my account but it's not true in reallity...

Resolved! Scandal - Gladiator Wanted

Hi ,Came across this 6 episode series however each episode is only 2 minutes long. Anyone shed any light on this?

Teen mum uk

Hey,  any news on when episode 3 is going to be on?  Thanks 

Ex on the beach

How hasn’t the latest ex on the beach been added when it normally says available to watch from 10 pm on Wednesday ?