cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Resolved! Arrow season 7

Hi,Can anybody tell me if season 7 of arrow will be able for streaming/viewing the next day in the UK please. Aware it will be broadcast 15th Octber on the CW in the US but haven't been able to find if now tv entertainment customers in the UK will be...

Ryder Cup Unwatchable due to pixellation

I’ve got 70meg broadband tested and tested and tested. I’ve reset router, now tv box, etc.  Reset connection . Cycled power.still I get a picture that’s titally ridiculous and indecipherable. You guys need to up the resources committed to those chann...

GOT

Why am I only getting season 7 of GOT?? 

Resolved! Barry season 1 episodes 7 and 8 missing

Just watching Barry before it expires in 3 days time and I noticed that only the first six (of eight) episodes are available.  What happened to episodes 7 and 8?

KBZ by Scholar
  • 6 replies
  • 2 thanks

Turning off subtitles on my smart tv and ps4

When ever I watch a movie on my smart tv or ps4 I’m getting subtitles straight away, it’s only happened over the last few dayscould anyone point me in the direction of how to turn them off please?thanks in advance 

The Daily Show

For some reason the daily show never adds all its new episodes and then all of a sudden three appear what's going on?

Missing season

So I’m watching Criminal Minds and season 4 is completely missing ...all others are there but the 4th...I’m getting so fed up with now tv ...anyway to fix this ? 

Resolved! Growing number of episodes not appearing on catch-up

@Anonymous User In the last few days, more and more latest episodes are not showing on catch-up. Those I know about are “A Discovery of Witches “, “N.C.I.S. New Orleans” both from last night, “South Park season 22” from Thursday, “The Last Ship” epis...