cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Time running out on pass email

I recently re-started my Entertainment pass (25/4) on a rolling 1 month sub.  Today I received an email headed "You've only got 1 day left" with message "Time's running out on your pass.  We just wanted to remind you that your Entertainment Month Pass ends tomorrow. If you do want to keep watching, you’ll need to get another pass."

Why would I need to get another pass when I already have a subscription set up?  I have just checked my account on-line and for my Entertainment Pass (which is only pass I have) it states payment is going to be taken on 25/5.

4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

Strange, it should automatically renew. Can I suggest however you check out Amazon/Tesco you might save a bit 🙂
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting on here!

I've just taken a look into this and sent you a quick email to the address linked to your account so keep an eye out for it and let us know how you get on 🙂

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your reply.  However my registered card was not expired (a number of years left on it before it is due for replacement).  I have not done anything since recieving the email and my latest payment has since been successfully taken on 25/5 despite the email warning.

So the email sent to me was definitely an error.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for letting us know that the issue resolved itself @Anonymous User

I will pass this onto @Anonymous User for you.

Thanks

Andy