cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Kids pass and ee tv

Could any one please tell me when the kids pass will be available through Now tv app on the ee tv box! Started my 14 day free trial through the email link so the trial has started but the kids can't watch it.
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been on the trial for the past month and Sky haven't managed to get it to work on my Roku. The only reason I still have an Entertainment pass if because I got a six month pass. I won't be paying the increased price when this expires!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's on my Roku, the easiest thing to do is a manual update to check for any app changes, otherwise wait for the box to do it's daily check.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I manually updated often during the trial after sending my serial number twice and then a screenshot of the system info screen showing the serial number. Sky still didn't manage to add the app to my Roku. The incompetence is astonishing especially since Sky subscribers get the kids ap for free (trailer was just on again) whereas Now TV customers have a price increase to access it. As this is also Netflix price increase month one gas to go, not because I can't afford them but because I'm sick of ###### takers.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the replies! We are new to Now TV and it's glitches. Seems I have to hope my kids are patient while waiting for the update.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Get ready for yearly price increases, with this year's camouflaged by a split service sold as an improvement.