cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lindzi
Elite 2

The Walking Dead

Hi

So The Walking Dead is back for the UK on Monday night. I am dreading it as I don't really want to know who gets Lucilled (unless it's Carl and then I will be perfectly ok with that)

Anyhoo, I digress. I think with Game of Thrones Sky Atlantic broadcast episodes at the same time as the US so we could avoid spoilers and, as TWD is broadcast on the Sunday in the US, does anyone know if we will be legally able to watch it at the same time as the US or is that just down to the Fox channel to decide?

Avoiding spoilers Sunday night and all day Monday is going to be difficult

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi

Unfortunately Fox UK aren't simulcasting the season start so we are going to have to wait until 9pm!

PS It's great to find a fellow Carl anti-fan, you can back me up on the blog posts this year! 😉

image.jpeg

View solution in original post

53 REPLIES 53
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is the 2nd episode of season 7 still not up ?? its nearly 21:30 ! dam it hahahahaah

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It better start soon it's not right we have to wait
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  you don't have to wait, why have you not watched it live?   Do you know how to get to the live channels on your device?

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

how do i watch it live?

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  what device are you using?

On android go to entertainment then watch live scroll through channels click play

on lg tv click entertainment watch live is at top

on now boxes click entertainment watch live is again at top.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No how do I do that ?
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

On android go to entertainment then watch live scroll through channels click play

on lg tv click entertainment watch live is at top

on now boxes click entertainment watch live is again at top.

You get the live TV on 11 channels included in your pass.  Walking Dead for this week is nearly over, but at least you'll be able to watch next week at 9.  There might be other programs you notice that are live but not on demand or catchup.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you that's great ! Appreciate your help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh dear, i waited till just before 10 to check this.. i wanted to watch in peice but looks like I might have to wait till tomorrow now... 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The catch-up episode of TWD appears around 11pm, and if for some reason they haven't uploaded it in time, the episode is also repeated on the live Fox channel at 11pm as well.