cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why has the new episode of Gold Rush not appeared yet?

I'm pretty sure Episode 19 was aired on Tuesday night, as I normally watch them when I get home from work on a Wednesday so why can't I find it on my now TV box ? It's the season finale, we want to know who won the Hoffman v Parker saga. 

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Episode 19 will air today and will be available on catch up shortly after (normally within 25 hours).

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. I must be getting confused in my old age as I thought it normally aired on a Tuesday then on catch up next day. Just need to catch it tomorrow so no spoilers peeps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Gold rush aired Tuesday at 9pm I watched it live and I wont give you a spoiler lol
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will it turn up on the Apple TV app? 

I have logged out and logged back in again and reset the Apple TV. Still nothing. 

Its not only this program that can't be whatched. Why is there a problem? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

Thanks for your posts.

Episode 19 is under a different name: Gold Rush: King Of The Klondike (season 6 Supersize Finale)

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's now the 11th and it's still not there why??? Please insert rubbish excuse ..........
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So why are they still not putting gpldrush session 7 finale and the parkers trail 2 episodes and 1 more to follow emailed the now tv they just said legal reasons i am now trying to find a reason to continue to subscribe to now tv