cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lindzi
Elite 2

The Walking Dead

Hi

So The Walking Dead is back for the UK on Monday night. I am dreading it as I don't really want to know who gets Lucilled (unless it's Carl and then I will be perfectly ok with that)

Anyhoo, I digress. I think with Game of Thrones Sky Atlantic broadcast episodes at the same time as the US so we could avoid spoilers and, as TWD is broadcast on the Sunday in the US, does anyone know if we will be legally able to watch it at the same time as the US or is that just down to the Fox channel to decide?

Avoiding spoilers Sunday night and all day Monday is going to be difficult

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi

Unfortunately Fox UK aren't simulcasting the season start so we are going to have to wait until 9pm!

PS It's great to find a fellow Carl anti-fan, you can back me up on the blog posts this year! 😉

image.jpeg

View solution in original post

53 REPLIES 53
Anonymous User
Not applicable

For what Reason is now TV no longer simulcasting The walking Dead

this is outrageous It was the main reason for purchasing Now TV \Smiley Mad

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

I'm not sure what you mean... I managed to view the Fox 'live stream' on Monday @ 21:00 hrs without any problems.

Cheers

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User What makes you think it isn't? Last week's episode was bradcast live at 9pm on FOX (on NowTV) before being made available on catchup. I've no reason not to believe that tomorrow won't be any different. 

@SeeMoreDigital you beat me to it (again).

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Fox simulcast the first episode of this season of The Walking Dead at the same time as the US so that really keen fans could avoid internet spoilers.  This was the only time they've done this.  I expect every episode from here on in will be shown the day after the US at 9pm and on catch up soon after.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.