cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lindzi
Elite 2

The Walking Dead

Hi

So The Walking Dead is back for the UK on Monday night. I am dreading it as I don't really want to know who gets Lucilled (unless it's Carl and then I will be perfectly ok with that)

Anyhoo, I digress. I think with Game of Thrones Sky Atlantic broadcast episodes at the same time as the US so we could avoid spoilers and, as TWD is broadcast on the Sunday in the US, does anyone know if we will be legally able to watch it at the same time as the US or is that just down to the Fox channel to decide?

Avoiding spoilers Sunday night and all day Monday is going to be difficult

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi

Unfortunately Fox UK aren't simulcasting the season start so we are going to have to wait until 9pm!

PS It's great to find a fellow Carl anti-fan, you can back me up on the blog posts this year! 😉

image.jpeg

View solution in original post

53 REPLIES 53
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi

Absolutely, the only time I like the child characters in TWD is when they turn into zombies, they make great zombies! Like Sophia, she was great! 😄

image.jpeg

whereas Carl, well!

image.jpeg

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

PS in case you haven't noticed there's a Journey So Far special episode on NOW TV recapping the seasons, I was going to watch that at the weekend get me back into the swing of things!

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Andy , what do you to have against Carl? I didn't like the character for the first three seasons but after that character started to get better. I now think is actually one of the better characters. He's probably one of the few that could actually do a decent job of taking over if Rick dies, the only other three takeover would probably be Carol, Glenn or mashone (I've probably spelt at least one of the names wrong)

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Lindzi
Elite 2

@commanda6

Hi, I don't get/relate to the character really. I just don't care about him, so if he were to 'get it' I wouldn't miss the character at all.

He doesn't contribute to the story for me. He had a little fisty cuff with that lad that wanted to kill him in the garage but other than that I can't remember anything that he has done. Oh and the hat has to go.....is he still wearing that police hat? See I can't even remember that about him Smiley Indifferent

Now if Carol (my favourite), Michone, Glenn, Morgan, Daryl were to disappear I would definitely miss them.

Negan though, he may become my favourite.

Lindzi
Elite 2

Ha @Andy that diabetes one made me laugh....so true though...a total drain on resources.

Yes I watched the Journey So Far when it was broadcast the other night, it was a good programme and def worth a watch.

I am a bit too into this series and maybe bordering on obsessive. But now you tell me there is a TWD blog on here, I can chat to other folks that love it....my work colleagues and most of my mates don't even watch it.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6

"Stay in the house!" Need we say more? How simple was that? But look what happens!

Ahhh, he's so annoying, he whinges, whines, never follows orders, always does the stupid moves, but at least the blogs allow me to let off steam and they're also pretty funny to read as well

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/The-Walking-Dead-S6-Ep13-WARNING-Contains-Spoilers/ba-p/...

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/What-we-learnt-from-S6-Ep-10-of-The-Walking-Dead-SPOILER...

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/What-we-learnt-from-S6-Ep16-of-The-Walking-Dead-SPOILERS...

Now I've got @Lindzi to back me up this year I hope we are all going to chip in with our thoughts this year, it's usually only me! 😄

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy I will def have your back this year, count me in!!

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Lindzi@Andy@commanda6

For the first episode, you're in luck! It will first be broadcast on FOX at 2.30am on the Monday (then again at 9pm.) That should help avoid the initial spoilers! 🙂

However, the following episodes will all be broadcast at 9pm as normal.

The first on demand Catch Up episode should be available at 4.30am, with the following ones being 11pm.

Thanks,

Jason

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jason-C

Cool, that wasn't scheduled when I checked so they must have recently done it. I won't be up at 2.30am but are you doing a GoT and adding the on-demand version straight after, or do we need to wait until the evening for that?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Oh, hang on, you've answered that as well. I do hang on your every word @Jason-C , honest! 😉

PS Forget Trump v Hilary, are you Carl or not-Carl, that's what we need to know!?!