cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Scandal season 5

When will scandal season 5 be available on demand?
4 REPLIES 4
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
When will scandal season 5 be available on demand?

Hi @Anonymous User

Yes, it should be available on demand, but as far as I'm aware it hasn't started airing yet when it does become available on demand, as it's a brand-new season. Each episode will only be available for up to 30 days before expiring. As the show airs on sky living. The episodes of season five should be in the sky living section when they become available

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Scandal season 5 finished airing earlier this year so is no longer available on catch-up. It will be added as a boxset on 1st November however so you can catch it then.

As for season 6 that's currently been delayed due to the main actress' pregnancy and will air sometime next year.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Scandal season 5 finished airing earlier this year so is no longer available on catch-up. It will be added as a boxset on 1st November however so you can catch it then.

As for season 6 that's currently been delayed due to the main actress' pregnancy and will air sometime next year.

@Andy @Anonymous User

woops I seem to have lost track of the seasons. Smiley Embarassed Andy is correct. Season six should start in November.

As for season five. That will almost certainly reappear as a box set at some point and would be found in either the sky living or ABC studios section

So keep an eye out

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6

It's the other way around. The season 5 box set is coming in November, and the new season 6 won't be around until next year due to the producer's having to work around the lead actor's pregnancy.