cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting no service your ref 01468209 ser no of divces is 1MM53K005674

Hi I was on 30 day trail but you have been taking money from my account every mouth 

2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcom to the forum @Anonymous User,

As far as I'm aware, NOW TV offers a '14 day free trial periods' only...

That being said, given that this is a public forum (which can be accessed by anybody in the world) and you have an 'account' related issue (which is subject to the Data Protection Act), I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your situation to them.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

And just-so other NOW TV customers know: -

• All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) will run for their full duration, even if they are cancelled after the first day.
  • All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) will 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • 'Free trial' subscribers are notified by email that they will be charged unless they cancel their subscription(s) prior to their 'free trial' ending!
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible.
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the 'Apply Voucher' button will not be accessible.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!
  • Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their own NOW TV account!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you've been having account issues.

I believe you've been in touch with us via e-mail since your post.

Please keep an eye out in your inbox/spam and drop us a reply 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team