cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Requesting Refund

Hi,

Hope someone can help? I signed up to Now Tv for a specific time setting an end date. To my surprise my pass has auto renewed? I was aware monthly passes auto renewed, but at no time during my subscription process was I advised that my 7 week pass would auto renew to a new 7 week pass. I have since cancelled my account but cannot seem to be able to contact anyone about a refund. The live chat link will not work and if I email I'm advised of an error and told to use live chat?  Hope I can get this resolved.

thanks in advance 

scottb17

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Week sports passes don't auto-renew, they are one-off purchases so it may be you or someone in the household accidentally bought one to carry on watching. I'd recommend making sure a payment PIN is set up on your account

https://account.nowtv.com/payment-pin

As for a refund, you can try talking to live chat, explaining the situation and seeing if they can do anything for you as a courtesy. To get there go to the following help page

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

If live chat doesn't work for you try a different browser and/or device (mobiles or tablets should work) or try clearing your Internet history/cookies and checking there is no ad-blocking plugins that might cause a problem.

Alternately @Anonymous User @Anonymous User or one of the other NOW TV Team should be able to help you out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

i bought the entertainment pass specifically to watch Game of Thrones, it was a seven week pass to cover the seven episodes. When I signed up I specified the number of weeks I wanted the pass to run, no other family member has access to the account so could not have changed anything. I did not expect it to auto renew. I will check the link you've added, but previously I couldn't get the live chat to work. I came on here in the hope that a Now Tv rep may be able to help out.

thanks again.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Sorry I've misread your post, thinking you were referring to the 7 day sports pass. I'm not aware of any seven week offer so I don't know what the terms of it were. If you can't get onto live chat then a NOW TV Team member will pick up your post on here, but it may be a day or so depending on who's covering the forum and when. I'll tag a couple more of the team @Anonymous User @Tony-D and hopefully someone will be along soon for or you.