Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 6058

Hi I'm getting error 6058 with banshee season 1 episode 1 if anyone can help

Thanks
98 REPLIES 98
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I kind of guessed that that would be the case. Incidentally, why aren't all of the episodes marked for finishing at the same date? Just curious. Series 3 has finish dates all over the place.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User season 3 of The Walking Dead is in a catchup/boxset mixup. For the last few months FOX have been rerunning from the start and making each episode available for a couple of week. Then this month NOW TV made the whole lot available as a boxset for the long term (some episodes have expiry dates until 2024!).

Unfortunately some of season 3 are still flagged a two week catchup. I'd expect these to be fixed soonish.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having a problem watching fire in the hole on discovery channel the problem is with series 2 .all I keep getting is fault code 6058 and messages saying where trying to sort the problem. This is seriously winding me up for the 4th day now it's still not working .I've reset my box and router. Still no joy . All I can say is they can't be working that hard to fix it
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ok so after my resent post I've gone on to discovery channel. To find that now tv have completely removed series 2 of fire in the hole.
With know explanation to why it's been removed
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have got this error code too very annoying because having never watched broadchurch I watched 7 of the 8 episodes now I can't watch the last one because it says playback not found error 6058 please sort this out as I am waiting to find out what happened
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the problems.

There is a technical issue with episdoe 8.

Our content team are investigating and doing their best to get this sorted as wuickly as possible.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
@Anonymous User having the same problem, looked forward to watching the last episode of the first season all day, had the same error, very poor from nowtv, I only recently moved from Netflix to nowtv, will definitely be moving back, this has happened twice to me now, very frustrating!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting this trouble with Broadchurch Season 1 Episode 8 it's the last one of the series and it tells you who the killer is!!! Helpppp!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Getting the above error when trying to watch Broadchurch series 1 episode 8 - is there anything I can do?
I've tried resetting the box and checking for updates. Other series work - just this episode.

Please can someone suggest what I can try.

Cheers
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  This is a problem at Now TV's end.  Hopefully they will get it fixed soon.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.