cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 101

Hi, 

I'm trying to watch various shows in particular greys anatomy and it keeps coming up saying "something went wrong" and error code 101. Any ideas what is happening and when I can watch watch greys. I only bought the box so I could watch it. 

Thanks 

51 REPLIES 51
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the exact same issue as well?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi im also having this issue but on anything i try to watch from now tv entertainment

Iv unplugged box. Rebooted my internet. Anything else to try?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also happening to me!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im having this issue too! This box is becoming a joke. Always one thing after another
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I feel I've just joined the 'holy s**t It's happened again' club.  I'm newbie to the now tv box. I already had firestick which has been great and I am now wondering Why the hell am I paying for something which doesn't do the job it said it would.... Has anyone here had an advisor reply to their post?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi again 

I switched off my unit for a few minutes and presto, I'm back on again.....

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi everyone,

Please refer to the following 'yellow service announcement'': https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issue-watching-NOW-TV-27-12-2016/m-p/412819#M37...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't watch movies or entertainment, tried resetting the box with no luck. BBC i player etc are all working fine just the now tv packages help please
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's happening to us all 😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the exact same issue so frustrating. And no one you can contact