cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of thrones

I bought now tv as was told game of thrones every episode be on sky Atlantic. Despite having an entertainment pass and access to sky Atlantic on now tv I can't access game of thrones. Why?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Game of Thrones is being repeated on the live Sky Atlantic channel.  However, repeats on Sky Atlantic aren't usually made available on catch up (only brand-new episodes).

Game of Thrones will probably be made available as boxsets shortly before the next season is shown next year.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Game of Thrones is being repeated on the live Sky Atlantic channel.  However, repeats on Sky Atlantic aren't usually made available on catch up (only brand-new episodes).

Game of Thrones will probably be made available as boxsets shortly before the next season is shown next year.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you for the info, Daryl
Regards
Jenny