cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment voucher code is saying not valid ???

Entered my free 3 ,month voucher code why won't this work ??
53 REPLIES 53
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the codes can be tricky to read. Enter them all in uppercase and take care with "I" as it could be an uppercase i or the number 1. Also 5 and S and 0 and O.

Make sure you are trying to apply it against the correct product as it won't work with movies. 

If you are still stuck visit
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid
and from there you can Contact NOW TV on Live Chat and they should be able to confirm the correct code.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My now tv pass keeps say SORRY IT LOOKS LIKE THE CODE YOU'VE ENTERED ISN'T VALID BUT IT IS THE ONE I GOT FROM THE BOX WHEN I BOUGHT THE NOW TV 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I have sent you an email in regards to your post. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Plz help if just bought tv box with 2 months movie pass but saying code 4010 but eveything right
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Plz help if just bought tv box with 2 months movie pass but saying code 4010 but eveything right

Have you tried to enter a new voucher code recently ?

Code 4010 denotes invalid voucher code (see list of codes below).

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Error-Messages-NOW-TV-Box

Try entering your movie pass again or contact NowTV live chat for further help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have just bought the now tv box with 4 months sky movie pass and the voucher does not work ?????

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

When you tried applying your voucher did you go to the nowtv website using your internet browser and click on My Account > My Passes.

If you are struggling applying the voucher code, then contact nowtv live chat on the link page below.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Code-not-valid

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm the same I'm gutted I had two vouchers non worked no one can email me :,( let down
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I'm the same I'm gutted I had two vouchers non worked no one can email me :,( let down

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: Now TV voucher code not working

However, if the afore mentioned 'Help Centre' article does not satisfy all your requirements, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your requirements to them [Just remember to have your proof of purchase information to hand]...

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Just about to do that. I wouldnt have bought ###### carling if it hadnt had the free vouchers!!!!

I wouldnt drink that stuff if they gave it me for free...