cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment channels not showing

I have singed  today to Now Tv and have the 3 month free entertainment pass. However I can not see any of the channels I.e. Sky Atlantic, Living, National Geogrphic, Sky Arts.

I have checked and my voucher is active. 

So so how do I get to view these channels? 

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, @Anonymous User

Are you using the YouView hardware? If so, Entertainment content is not available due to rights restrictions. 

If not, please let me know so I can provide instructions specific to your device.

Thanks!

Osculogic

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for the reply. 

We bought a NowTv Box.

doesnt say anything about You View hardware? 

Very confused. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User enter the blue and green NOW TV app, from here you'll have an Orange entertainment menu with all the channels and boxsets (note National Geographic isn't part of the service). 

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

From the home section. Go into the now TV app on on the box (the now TV logo is the icon for the app) . You should see a menu on the left-hand side of the app, which has the movies, entertainment and sports options. Select entertainment. You will then see a number of options one of which will be "watch live" this will allow you to get to all of the live channels, including sky one, sky Atlantic and sky living amongst others . You can also get to all the on demand entertainment content from the entertainment section.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

EDIT: again me and @Anonymous User say pretty much the same thing Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.