cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can’t watch on my tv

My daughter bought a roku stick so she could watch nowtv in her bedroom. She set it up and it came upon her screen that she could not add device. Now I can’t get nowtv on our main tv downstairs and it says “you’ve reached your device limit and you’ll need to wait until the next calendar month to add another device.

i can understand that on her tv but not on mine when I pay £20 per month for movies and entertainment. I feel like cancelling both and just using Netflix and amazon prime that I don’t have problems with.

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Jump over to live chat and ask them to reset your devices on your account, then once that is done watch some nowtv content with your passes on the up to 4 devices you want to re register again back on your account.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Also to save money on your monthly nowtv subscriptions, look at nowtv gift cards or voucher codes Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thank you for your reply.

i have tried several times to use live chat and every time it says no agent available try again later.

i have cancelled my monthly cinema and entertainment passes as I am not paying for what I can’t use.