cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can i get another pass?

I am wondering if, when my current entertainment pass runs out, if I can buy another 3 month entertainment pass from Argos (or another shop) and use it on my account. Or, do I have to renew via direct debit and pay £6.99 a month?

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

I have never yet paid £6.99 for my entertainment pass or £9.99 for movies. I just keep applying passes. No problem so far.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I am wondering if, when my current entertainment pass runs out, if I can buy another 3 month entertainment pass from Argos (or another shop) and use it on my account. Or, do I have to renew via direct debit and pay £6.99 a month?

Thanks

Liam _grey

Yes, you can add another entertainment 3 month pass to your account, this is what i always do.

Just make sure, you add the new 3 month entertainment pass before the next due payment date.

You should be able to apply your new pass during the last calendar month of when your previous pass expires.

In your account under My passes there should be a button to apply a new voucher (only shows on your My pass during the final calendar month of when your previous pass expires).

Once you buy the new entertainment pass just click on the apply new voucher pass and follow instructions.

Legend 5
Legend 5

I have never yet paid £6.99 for my entertainment pass or £9.99 for movies. I just keep applying passes. No problem so far.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 wrote:

Same here, I have been using the NowTV service for about 18 months and always buy and apply my entertainment & movies passes before the next card payment due date.

Like you NowTV has never to date taken any payments from my Bank Account.

Over time you will be surprised how much money you can save going down this route.

To save further money, always try to look out for the NowTV boxes with the included voucher passes deals, that tend to crop up from time to time by retailers, such has Argos, Amazon, Currys, PC World,Tesco, Sainsburys and John Lewis.

Personally, i usually find the best voucher pass deals, during the Bank holidays , Easter time, Christmas time, January Sales and Black Friday period 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's good then, thanks for your replies