cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Where has trollied series 7 gone?

The new series has disappeared?I was 1 episode behind it being shown on sky1 (currently new episoeds are on tuesdays)All the others series are there but 7 has gone.Anyone else's missing?

Missing episodes Jordskott

HiIt seems episode 7 of Jordskott was never released - 5 and 6 are available, then nothing was released until this week when episode 8 was released. Was this intentional or just an oversight?Thanks

Resolved! Game of Thrones season 7

I'm considering getting Now TV so I can watch this, having cancelled Sky last year. My question is: I see there seems to be no record functionality with either of the Now TV boxes. So, if I want to watch GoT, say, the day after it airs, will I be abl...

Big Little Lies

Hi there, Is is anyone at NowTV able to investigate why subtitles are not available for episode 5 of Big Little Lies? They’re available on the rest but not that one. Thanks!

Game of Thrones

After a 14-day trial I'm now paying for NOW TV - but the series I wanted to watch (was watching during the trial period) Games of Thrones, is now no longer available? Why is this?

Resolved! The Jinx

I am part way through watching this boxset and yesterday, two episodes disappeared from being available, including the season finale !!Can this be sorted out please?Many thanks.

Teen mom og

I was wondering why episode 6 series 7 of teen mom og hasn't been uploaded yet. It aired on Wednesday night at 7pm