cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Entertainment pass not working

I bought a pass I’ve had it maybe 6 months I misplaced it but now the code isn’t working. It’s not been used before I scratched it card today. I’ve typed it correctly, man on live chat said it had nothing to do with him. What do I do?

Teen mom og

Can someone tell me why the next episode of teen mom og is not showing yet ? They’re usually aired on a Wednesday and show up latest Thursday but it’s not come on yet

The walking dead

The full box set of walking dead is supposed to be available on now tv where is it

The Walking Dead

So just signed up for NowTV as it specifically advertised that you ca stream seasons 1-7 of walking dead but can only find season 8? Can anyone help with this?

Walking Dead past series

Been watching walking dead, last watched last night, was on series 6. Come to watch it tonight and it’s not on there? Has it been removed?

Resolved! Latest episodes not updating?

I am watching The Flash. Recently the new episodes haven't been updating. There was a mid-season break so I checked when it came back on in th UK, eveywhere said Tuesday the 16th of January 2018 at 8:00PM. At 9 o'clock PM i went on to watch it and th...

the gifted

its saying that episode 14 is the season finale,can anyone from now tv let us know what has happenend to episodes 12 and 13?

lockmatt by Expert 2
  • 3 replies
  • 8 thanks

Resolved! Greys anatomy season 14 ep1

Loving greys on Now tv!! Have gone to begin watching season 14 but epn1 is not available.. it only begins at ep2. Can you help? Xx