cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bought new Smart Box with 3 month pass but has 1 month voucher

Hi.

I bought a NowTV Smart Box two days ago with 3 month entertainment pass. I entered the pass voucher number against my account and this morning noticed the expiry date. I checked the voucher to find it was a month pass. No other vouchers were enclosed. How do I get my two missing free months of Entertainment pass? I wanted to include but a picture showing the Smart box indicating a three month pass together with the month pass that was in the box but it doesn't appear that I am able to inlude it.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

That's odd @Anonymous User,

Unless you're currently running a 'free trail' pass, all NOW TV 'monthly and multiple monthly' subscriptions are displayed in monthly periods... However, in order to confirm the actual duration of multiple month passes, here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page).
  • Access 'My Passes'.
  • Refer to the 'Offer Ends On' date and the 'Due On' date next for the NOW TV package you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Kids, Sports)?

What dates do you see?

Cheers

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Am now confused as my account via the internet confirms 3 month pass;"You're on an offer.Your pass is free for 3 months" but apple app says "renews on 6th December". The 3 month pass was activated on 6th November so would expect renewal on app to say 6th February - what is happening?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

That's odd @Anonymous User,

Unless you're currently running a 'free trail' pass, all NOW TV 'monthly and multiple monthly' subscriptions are displayed in monthly periods... However, in order to confirm the actual duration of multiple month passes, here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page).
  • Access 'My Passes'.
  • Refer to the 'Offer Ends On' date and the 'Due On' date next for the NOW TV package you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Kids, Sports)?

What dates do you see?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the quick reply.

After selecting the down chevron in the circle, the web page shows 6th Feb 2017 which is what I was expecting.

My concern was raised as I hadn't looked at the web but saw what My Account on the apple app showed - renewal after just a month. At least the website shows the correct information so all is good 🙂