cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blind spot Season 1 Episode 5 missing

Evening All,

Anybody know why Episode 5 of Blindspot is missing ?

Is this the case for everybody or is it just me 😞

Thanks

Tony

16 REPLIES 16
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You are correct blindspot episode five is indeed missing. I've just checked on the Windows app.

What device are you using?

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi commanda6,

I'm using a Now TV Box Black.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just come across the same issue. Infuriating!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Not wanting to sound strange .... but in a way I'm glad .... it means it's not just me 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just come across the same issue. Got to admit I have only just starting using Now TV regularly and I am finding all very frustrating right now.

What is going to be done & when?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is a shame I found my way to this forum under bad circumstances. The first drama box set I get into and there is an episode missing!!!!!!!!!!

Blindspot Episode 5...........................

Please let me know when I can continue viewing and if this isn't sorted quickly I will cancel my subscription.

Best Wishes,

Daniel Drew

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is very frustrating. My wife and I have only just started watching this show and are really into it. Please put this episode back on now tv. I think it must have been an error when now tv was updated as the rest of the series seems ok. 

Let's hope it gets resolved soon. And that we get told about it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm pretty sure it's in error as NOW TV have the rights to all the episodes until the 7th July (instead of the usual 30 days after each episode). 

Hopefully someone in the content team will get it resolved in the morning.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I have just had a long conversation on live chat with 3 seperate agents - all of which could not help me (live chat attached)

I was told that the licence for episode 5 has expired and may or may not reappear again. I was then advised to watch something else (not very helpful)

When I suggested that the rest of the series was taken down to stop Viewers frustration it will only happen when the licence runs out. I then suggested that the show is advertised with the word "incomplete" to at least warn viewers that they could waste their evening (like I did) watching 4 episodes or 3 hours worth of viewing for nothing.

Not happy at all with this service.

Daniel Drew