cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Banshee Season 4

Does anybody know if Banshee season 4 is coming to NowTV ?

If so, are we looking sometime in the late spring or more towards the summer ?

Love this TV series, highly recommended (For new viewers, be warned this is an Adult show with loads of sex & violence scenes, not for the faint hearted).   

6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps

It'll be on Sky Atlantic (and so NOW TV) but there's been no confirmed dates from Sky yet. Previous seasons have been a few months behind US though.

https://twitter.com/skyatlantic/status/697810285063753728

https://twitter.com/skyhelpteam/status/703134205560029184

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

Love this TV series, highly recommended (For new viewers, be warned this is an Adult show with loads of sex & violence scenes, not for the faint hearted).   

... another one for your dad then? 😉

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@schnapps wrote:

... another one for your dad then? 😉

Andy,

I don't think my Dad would fancy this one, the sex and violence is a bit more Raw and Raunchier in your face if you know what i mean ( I know he likes GOT, but the sex & violence on GOT is more palatable for him to accept ).

Recently, he started watching the "Wolf on Wall Street" a flim which i enjoyed, but my Dad switched the movie off within about half hour, due to the amount of sex being shown.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

I don't think my Dad would fancy this one, the sex and violence is a bit more Raw and Raunchier in your face if you know what i mean ( I know he likes GOT, but the sex & violence on GOT is more palatable for him to accept ).

QUite right too, nothing but filth on TV these days! 😉image.jpegimage.jpeg

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps @Andy

this is the info geektown have so far 

http://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/banshee/

It's believed it will be on sky Atlantic sometime this summer, but I should point out that that is marked as (TBC)

This is one of the shows I'm keeping a close eye on. Soon as I have anything concrete. It will go in the television information topic

Unfortunately, season four is definitely the last season Smiley Sad

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

Unfortunately, season four is definitely the last season Smiley Sad

A shame, but I have no problem, if season 4 is the last as long it "goes out in a bang" no pun intended Smiley Happy

Some TV series "drag on" well past it's sell by date and over lasts  it's stay, were the writers haven't got any new fresh material to bring or have no scope to take the show into a different direction , programmes like Prison Break and Dexter come to mind.

Anyway, lets hope season 4 either equals or surpasses the quality of the first three seasons Smiley Happy