2 REPLIES 2
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Won't let me apply voucher

Hi @Anonymous User

Voucher codes should be entered in CAPS

Be aware that if you are currently on a voucher/offer for a particular pass type. You cannot apply another voucher for that particular pass until you are within the last 30 days of that voucher/offer

The following help article provides you with a bit more information on applying voucher codes

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid

It's also best to apply voucher codes on a PC via the website

I hope this helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: Now TV voucher code not working

However, if the afore mentioned 'Help Centre' article does not satisfy all your requirements, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your requirements to them...

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers