cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV pass not applied

I have recently bought a now tv stick with 5 month kids pass on. On the box it says set up automatically so no voucher code. When I go to watch kids programme it says sign up for 7 day free trial. I just want to speak to someone human to get this resolved and not a stupid nowbot! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you already setup the NowTV Stick ?

If so, when you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers when logged in on here does it show anything towards the top of the page saying something like " Vouchers Waiting For You" with a link to click on to redeem your saved voucher ?

If not, with your NowTV Stick, go to My Apps, then click on the NowTV App, then go to My Account and see if the email or username used is identical to your details that you checked under My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here (just in case you have used a different account and looking on the wrong account for the saved voucher).

Otherwise to reach live chat (not the Bot) open the link below and click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to show the green chat button to click on.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/technical-device-issues/problems-watching-now-tv 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you already setup the NowTV Stick ?

If so, when you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers when logged in on here does it show anything towards the top of the page saying something like " Vouchers Waiting For You" with a link to click on to redeem your saved voucher ?

If not, with your NowTV Stick, go to My Apps, then click on the NowTV App, then go to My Account and see if the email or username used is identical to your details that you checked under My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here (just in case you have used a different account and looking on the wrong account for the saved voucher).

Otherwise to reach live chat (not the Bot) open the link below and click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to show the green chat button to click on.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/technical-device-issues/problems-watching-now-tv