cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Game of Thrones S8 fan chat *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS*

PLEASE NOTE ... This is a thread for discussion about the plot and characters in Game of Thrones S8 - this thread will contain SPOILERS for upcoming or recently aired episodes of S8 - don't read any further if you want to avoid! 

If you have any problems or issues with watching GoT on NOW TV please start a new topic to make sure it gets the right attention.

All welcome! Dracarys!

got.jpg

389 REPLIES 389
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy @Lindzi 

And what abouts Dany's tense scene with Sansa, sitting at the table and holding hands like future-in-laws....... and Sansa had to go and spoil it!!!!!   That stray dragon fire might need to take both Jon and Sansa!!!!

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

Sansa has been one of my favourites over these 2 episodes, she is on to all of them. Doesn't take any nonsense! 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User I’ve been thinking that the writers may kill off one of the Stark sisters, and the more I think about it the more I’m leaning towards Arya - especially now that she’s had her ‘Make a Wish’ come true in tonight’s episode .... plus Sansa has become the new Lady of Winterfell over the last season or so, so now she’s all trained up on Northern politics, I reckon she will end up ruling over Winterfell while Jon and Dany (or Dany and the remains of accidentally dragon cremeted Jon in a jar) take their place on the Iron Throne .... you heard it here first!!! 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

Just let ghost survive I'm still not over Lady (i think) getting killed by ned stark! 

I wouldn't be surprised if everyone died....except samuel tarly 🙂 

How will Cersei go? The prophecy from the witch told Cersei that she'll be strangled by her younger brother

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User Is Ghost still alive? I thought it was only Nymeria left? Or did Ghost just wander off into the darkness? A Ghost/Nymeria team-up at just the right moment (maybe Arya will be saved after all) would be a definite fan favourite!!!! 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy 

We saw ghost tonight when jon sam and ginger nightswatch man were talking. When they told sam to "protect" the people in the crypt i.e go hide you're not much use to us

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:

@Andy 

We saw ghost tonight when jon sam and ginger nightswatch man were talking. When they told sam to "protect" the people in the crypt i.e go hide you're not much use to us

@Lindzi WE DID????!!!!! OMG missed that, definitely rewatching now!!!!!!

Lindzi
Elite 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi No f****n way!!!!!!!!! The most important 6 seconds and I MISSED THEM ALL!!!! (that’s the last time I’m eating Easter eggs while watching GoT!!!)

Lindz you’ve made my night!!! Please please please bring Nymeria back as well and I’ll be able to cope with all the Battle of the North throws at me!!!!

1B250A9F-4E9A-43C7-B885-A432DD3D67AC.jpeg

PS that’s bound to be the leading story on Thronecast!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy 

55 mins! Just had to stop eating and pay attention for 55 mins 🙂

Oh how amazing if Nymeria and her pack stroll on in. The budget was increased for this season so surely it's affordable. You know the lone wolf dies but the pack survives and all that jazz

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Too be honest folks....... Ghost and Nymeria, I was struggling there for a bit, then I scrolled down your Posts and..... of course, they're Wolves!!!!!!  and shame on you @Andy  for not spotting Ghost during the show, even I saw that Wolf in shot, slightly tempered though by the fact I didn't know who it was, but, still saw it!!!!!

SURELY Bronn will not be killing Jamie or Tyrion!!!!!!

Also, we have all these guessing games about who is going to meet their maker during the Battle ahead in the next episode, but if any of our fan favourites are killed on the Battle Field, will the Knight King not just bring them back as zombie versions to fight back against the good guys?????  How about this one....... newly delighted and knighted Brienne is killed in Battle (being knighted was her happy ending, so off she pops in the next episode), she is then brought back as zombie Brienne, where she then fights back and ends up fighting Jamie...... who then has to kill her?????