cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment

I have a seven free day trial pass for entertainment. I can’t see Game of Thrones series 8 on the trial pass. Will it be available to view after I start paying the monthly fee?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

To further clarify what @schnapps has said, the free trial gives you the full experience of the corresponding paid-for pass; nothing is withheld from those on the free trial.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

None of the Game of Thrones Seasons are currently available on the NowTV service irrespective if you are on the free 7 day entertainment trial or on a full entertainment pass 😠.

Going on previous year's gone by my best guess is that GOT may return sometime during the Winter around December time, though i haven't seen anything official posted by NowTV staff.

Perhaps sign up to the free Sky Never Miss service where you will be a sent an email notification when GOT returns.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I see. Manu thanks for the info.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

To further clarify what @schnapps has said, the free trial gives you the full experience of the corresponding paid-for pass; nothing is withheld from those on the free trial.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you 😊