cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tv guide

Has enyone getting intermittent problems with entertainment tv guide message unavailable. 

Iam using fire stick 3  all other tv guides are working  fine

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yeah happens occasionally on my Fire Stick NOW App and other NOW playback devices also.

For me it is usually the Sports live section on the TV Guide or maybe because I tend to be watching live Sports more than any other live TV channels from using the NOW TV Guide that I notice it more with regards to the NOW Sports TV Guide than Entertainment or Cinema etc.

Usually jumping out and back in again on the TV Guide section refreshes the screen page.

Also I find sometimes that the TV Guide is either an hour or 30 minutes lagging in time with the information on screen before it refreshes itself.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yeah happens occasionally on my Fire Stick NOW App and other NOW playback devices also.

For me it is usually the Sports live section on the TV Guide or maybe because I tend to be watching live Sports more than any other live TV channels from using the NOW TV Guide that I notice it more with regards to the NOW Sports TV Guide than Entertainment or Cinema etc.

Usually jumping out and back in again on the TV Guide section refreshes the screen page.

Also I find sometimes that the TV Guide is either an hour or 30 minutes lagging in time with the information on screen before it refreshes itself.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes that's it working now thanks 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Amazon Fire Stick NOW App seems to be bringing up the "No information Available" in the NOW and Next TV live channels Guide more and more for me.

Just switched on my Amazon Stick and went to the TV Guide and straight away I was getting this (see screen  shot below) which I have seen quite a lot recently on the Amazon Fire Stick NOW App TV Guide more than my other devices.

Though I do use the Amazon Fire Stick more than the rest of my devices recently, so perhaps it's not only the Amazon Fire Stick platform it's occurring a lot.

Jumping out of the TV Guide and back in again usually refreshes the screen page and fixes it.

Hopefully NOW will look into this glitch further if more people report it.

20230420_122859.jpg