cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

gomorrah series 4 ep 5

Tried to watch this episode serveral times over last few days.  It always freezes at exactly the same time 15:38 into episode.  Going to struggle to finish series  4 and then watch all of new series 5 befire Jan deadline unless you sort this soon.

No issues with anything else I have tried to watch.

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What device are you using to watch?

Are you able to test with another device?

Can you delete and reinstall the app?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Using Now TV Smartbox with blue NOW TV writing. It is strange that it is only that episode that has caused me problems. I watch live sports and plenty of other entertainment episodes and this problem doesnt happen during other episodes or live streams.

If I watch on tiny screen on tablet it seems ok

Why does it only affect this one episode though?
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Is the box software fully up to date?

You could perhaps try putting it back to factory settings.

@Izzie-T are you able to take a look? As it seems to be an issue with a certain device. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008  @Anonymous User 

Will escalate for a check on this. Meanwhile I can see the ep works on the Laptop (window OS) maybe you can watch this ep on other type of device for now. So you don't have to stop for this. 😉

Hopefully get some update soon,

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

The update is this issue is verified and there will be further investigation needed. 

In the mean time, please try to use devices other than Roku for this ep, please.

Thank you very much for letting us know again. 😊

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.