cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Issues / Missing Episodes

Discussions

Younger Season 5 Missing Scenes

Hi, I’ve just recently finished watching Younger season 5 and noticed that in numerous episodes scenes have been cut featuring other characters - including a big plot twist in the finale episode that wasn’t included. Does anyone know why this is? Or ...

Continue Watching Section

When I go to my continue watching section since the upgrade on black Smart NOW TV Box it has become difficult to clearly identifty which TV Series my next episodes belong to. It used to say quite clearly underneath each next episode, the name of the ...

Resolved! Now tv box

Is anyone else having problems since the software update? My box was working fine up till this point now it’s saying it’s lost wifi connection all the time, when I know it’s not the wifi coz everything is working tidy to the wifi? It’s driving me nut...

Resolved! Bob's Burgers fault

Season 11 Episode 1 of Bob's Burgers seems to have a fault with the video (on the two Roku devices I've tried playing it on, anyway).  Random frames seem to skip back and forth, making the image appear to jump.  The sound plays ok. Episode 2 works fi...

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 4 replies
  • 2 thanks