cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lou13
Advocate

Younger

Hi there when will you be getting the other seasons of Younger. Currently there is only season 1.

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
24 Replies
HP
Advocate

Re: Younger

I really need to know this as well! I’ve just started watching but I didn’t realise there were so many other seasons and now i’ve seen spoilers on twitter! NowTV please let us stream the other seasons as well please please please 

0 Thanks
Gemandcraig
Advocate

I see these are series 4. Will there be more episodes coming on? It usually says next on Tuesday but it doesnt this week

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lou13 @Gemandcraig @HP 

This is a customer fourm. If I were you to get confirmation of boxsets or season premiers I would jump onto Live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

0 Thanks
Izzie-T
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Hi All,

The season 4 ends on ep 12, therefore no more update would be coming.

Thank you for all your message.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

0 Thanks
Georgegrace

Are now tv going to add season 5 and 6 of younger???? 

0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Georgegrace 

Reading on the internet Season 5 of Younger will be available from the 8th of February on the NowTV service.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Georgegrace 

Looking on the internet and Radio Times website it looks like Younger Season 5 on Sky Comedy has been delayed by a further week.

The new start date for Season 5 is now Monday the 15th of February 2021.

0 Thanks
Gemandcraig
Advocate

I have just finished season 5. When will season 6 of younger be available in the UK?

0 Thanks
Gemandcraig
Advocate

Looks like they added 5...hopefully 6 is coming

0 Thanks