cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Younger

Hi there when will you be getting the other seasons of Younger. Currently there is only season 1.

35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I really need to know this as well! I’ve just started watching but I didn’t realise there were so many other seasons and now i’ve seen spoilers on twitter! NowTV please let us stream the other seasons as well please please please 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I see these are series 4. Will there be more episodes coming on? It usually says next on Tuesday but it doesnt this week

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

This is a customer fourm. If I were you to get confirmation of boxsets or season premiers I would jump onto Live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

The season 4 ends on ep 12, therefore no more update would be coming.

Thank you for all your message.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are now tv going to add season 5 and 6 of younger???? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Reading on the internet Season 5 of Younger will be available from the 8th of February on the NowTV service.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looking on the internet and Radio Times website it looks like Younger Season 5 on Sky Comedy has been delayed by a further week.

The new start date for Season 5 is now Monday the 15th of February 2021.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looks like they added 5...hopefully 6 is coming

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Season 6 is coming on this Monday the 29th of March 2021 according to the screen shot of the NOW App on my phone.

Screenshot_20210327-092317.png