cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

West Ham V Southampton

Will the West Ham be available as a bonus stream this Sunday for a Sky Sports subscriber on NOW?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

To be on the safe side i would ask NOW the question directly using the email address on the screen shot below.

Should NOW not be offering the match on Bonus Streams and you won't have access to the game on Sky One where NOW won't permit it on a Sports Membership for the duration of the game, then have you ever had a 7 day free Entertainment NOW trial before ?

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
Chris85
Mentor

2.0! 

Well if Sky really didn’t care about this match.

Why didn’t they just allow the BBC to have it? 

I do stand corrected about Sky Sports Football.. A game is indeed on Sky Football. Sadly the app is trash and doesn’t show you what’s coming up.. For me it was just showing as something about Sol Campbell. 

Every game your team plays is important especially the final game of the season. As a fan you want them to finish as well as possible. Same must go for Southampton fans. Guess I should be happy I’m one of lucky ones who can watch it. Even if I can’t see the ball half the time (25fps).. 

Anyway I won’t be replying anymore, said my bit, enjoying the game.

Sky are greedy enough said. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Really disappointed that Sky hasn't shown this game. You advertise it as being on Sky Sport one.