cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Geluk
Expert 2

THE AFFAIR; not being found on search?

I continually add The Affair on my NOW Stick, and screen says it's been added to WATCHLIST.

However, it never is.

Equally when I search for show on my laptop, it's not found 😞

As screengrab.

NOW.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Geluk 

That’s really weird! As the show isn’t due to expire until 2024 sometime. 

Have you tried another browser or deleting the cookies?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Geluk 

Just tried the search on the NOW App on an Android phone and this TV show didn't work for me either.

I have come across in the past that the NOW search is not full proof across all platforms and if you know the TV on Demand channel the TV show is assigned too, then check there also.

I went to the on Demand Sky Atlantic channel section and using the NOW App on my Android phone it ported across for me no problem to my Watchlist when I clicked on the add to My TV option button.

I haven't checked my other playback devices yet such has Roku or Amazon Fire Stick yet to see if this TV show is coming up on my Watchlist (hopefully it's there for me).

Out of curiosity have you tried adding this TV show to your Watchlist on something like the NOW App on a phone or tablet for example has a test ?

Geluk
Expert 2

When I check on my laptop under "Continue Watching" it's totally inaccurate, and shows series I finished months back. On my Stick, the way I get to next episode of The Affair, is to select continue watching option, which shows me last episode obviously, then fast forward to end, to get next episode. Very clunky. Come on NOW, sort this please.

Geluk
Expert 2

Checked on my tablet- The Affair can't be found there either. NOW pse sort☢

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Geluk 

You need to contact staff directly as it won’t get picked up by staff on here. Click on “chat online” within the green box for live chat, don’t hit “get help quicker” as this is a bot.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Or email support. 
customer services @ nowtv . Com (ensure no spaces)

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Geluk @gavs82008 @schnapps 

The Now Search, which is pants, never has been able to find the show, even when it was first being shown.

No professional development team should be without this:-

IMG_1087.jpeg

but it looks like Now might not have it, or not have read it 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.