cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports mobile month pass

Bought a sky sports mobile month pass 17/06/20 and wanted to watch Man City v Arsenal. When I went onto the app it said I had no passes available and still isn’t showing up today. Have uninstalled the app and redownloaded it and also signed in and out multiple times and still not working. 
Any ideas for what I can do?

26 REPLIES 26
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What channel were you trying to watch?

As the mobile month pass only has a handful of channels in comparison to a Day/Week/Month pass.

https://www.nowtv.com/sky-sports-mobile-pass

This link below will go into more detail of all differences as outlined above.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
  • I thought I would have all the footy channels please cancel my Pass so I can upgrade to have all the channels. 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok thanks. I wanted to watch premiership matches, which I assumed were on the premier league channel? If not I might as well cancel it and review options.  But I still have the issue that my mobile pass doesn’t show up in my passes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wanted to watch premiership matches, which I assumed were on the premier league channel? 

@Anonymous User 

Do you mean CHAMPIONSHIP?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As much as I would love to watch Leeds getting promoted, I was after the Premier league.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Premier League games are on the Premier League channel. In mobile pass.

Championship games are on Football channel.  Not in mobile pass.

Premiership is the rugby.  On BT Sport.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is not letting me watch any channels, plus in the app showing no passes. However, if I go to my account in the browser it shows sky sports

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

If you actually have passes issue, maybe is better to use Forum  < Offer and voucher .

or the live chat to get help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ok will do thanks!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,

I’m watching on IPhone 8. I now have a couple of the channels working but not all of them