cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Feature request: Ending soon alert

It's really disappointing/annoying when you miss stuff you've been saving and looking forward to watching. Happening to me a lot lately.

Would seem simple enough (and kind/polite) to have the option of an alert when something on your watch list is about to be removed.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Can you explain what you mean? 

On Now TV they advertise when both shows and films are due to leave. Take a look at my watchlist for example. 

TV show “Your Honor” indicates that it will leave Now TV on the 3rd June

92DC891D-D3C6-48E0-87FB-E68BC6046AC6.png

Also on continue watching the next episode indicates when it expires from Now TV

3D91FCD0-EAB0-482A-8F3A-D1E17EC7E76D.png

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
That screenshot looks like its on mobile, I only watch on laptop, but that aside I have a massive watch list, I only occasionally look at it and if I did check it regularly I’d be doing a lot of scrolling just to check for “ending alerts”. What would be better would be if you had notifications on your account (like on Facebook etc for example), but anyway it doesn’t matter, well it does to me, but I guess I am an anomaly, pointless getting into these conversations really, but thanks anyway.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It’s not just on my iPhone that the expiry dates are available. 
They are on my Sony Android TV and Amazon fire stick.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User from memory, the Android app does (or did) give you a notification when you opened it, providing the show was in your watchlist. There would be a banner at the bottom saying "Such and such show is about to leave".

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey! What do you watch it on? As I switch from my phone & laptop to my actual stick on the tv and I know as there all linked it does usually state when the series or episode  is going to be available until, it tends to be atleast a month or two in the further also so you tend to get abit of time. If your not seeing the dates try resetting your stick/account, might just need alittle kick up the ###### xx