cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NOWViewer
Advocate

Sky Mix on NOW TV

Are there any plans to make Sky Mix available to watch on NOW TV?

I'm aware that the channel is available on Freeview, Freesat, Sky and Virgin Media, but for NOW TV users it would be much easier to access the channel in the Live TV section, alongside all the other Sky channels. It is a free channel, like Sky Arts and Sky News, both of which are available on NOW TV.

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@NOWViewer 

Best to send an email to support to see. 

customer services @ now tv . com (ensure no spaces)

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @NOWViewer @gavs82008 

I'm not sure sky mix will end up on now sky mix is a channel that intended to show a selection of programs will typically be only available on sky channels. This is content that those of us that have Now have access to, and usually on demand at that meaning we get to watch without being tied to a schedule.

we would certainly have significantly higher video quality than people that use the Freeview channel would get so I don't deny that it would be a nice little extra though 😀

in contrast, sky arts started out as a pay-TV channel. The channel remains on Now due to higher video quality being available in comparison to the Freeview Channel ( Not sure about Freesat) and the channel also the extensive on demand library  attached to it on Now.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
NOWViewer
Advocate

Much like having Sky Arts and Sky News on NOW TV is really handy for those using the service on a device that doesn't have Freeview channels (especially when 'on the go') plus the added benefit of higher picture quality, it would make a lot of sense to make Sky Mix available on NOW TV.

Tasha123
Advocate

@NOWViewer help can't find sky mix on now 

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Tasha123 

That's becuase it is a FTA channel as mentioned above. You can't get BBC, ITV etc. on NOW either.