cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Golden-Globes
Advocate

NOW is horrible

It's the worst streaming service ever. Stop lying to your customers about what is on it and stop being genuinely the most annoying website to ever exist. Why on earth do I need a seperate application to open a show when I want to watch something. When i'm done with watching, my computer looks like someone has just vomited on it due to the amount of tabs I have open. NOW SUCKS, I want a refund.

10 REPLIES 10
RoyB
Legend

@Wojciech 

I’m interested in these online experts asking for money. At best, they are completely unconnected with Now. At worst, they are a scam. Can you give me a link?

As you may have realised, the usual suspects in this Community give advice for free. And it’s worth every penny you pay for it 😛

But all we can tell you here is that Now is working like it always did, the advertising for the US Open coverage was unwise, as not every platform supports the full amount of coverage that Sky/Now supply, and even the full amount of coverage is woefully inadequate, judging by the comments about the Prime coverage last year.

But the people claiming all this is deliberate on Sky/Now’s part are over-egging the pudding; given the choice between cockup and conspiracy, always go for the cockup. Obviously realising their mistake about the bonus streams, Now briefly tried to add these to the platforms that don’t normally support them, and some people saw that. But it doesn’t seem to have been feasible (server overload?) and has had to be withdrawn.

Lessons will be learned from this baptism of fire, and not at your expense, as pretty much all those who ask are having their money refunded, 

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.