cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fharin
Advocate

Missing scenes

Re-watching Grimm: some episodes have missing scenes, only watched some episodes so far, so i am unable to provide you anymore details - but it’s taking the fun out of watching the show!

S1E1: scenes missing cant remember timings 

S1e4: scenes missing 

04:04 - just as the man is about to shift into a supernatural being the scene cuts… 

age restriction shows as 18 

is there a setting where I can change it to show me these cut bits? because it’s annoying!! i dont pay £9.99 a month for the entertainment package to not see full episodes of any boxset i’m watching.. i’m 28 yrs old for goodness sakes!! 

9 REPLIES 9
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ContentTeam 

Can you investigate for @Fharin?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 @Fharin @RoyB 

we will look into this issue and get back to you as soon as possible

Thank you

* Please note that I am only able to look into content related queries, any account, offer, etc related. Please Contact our customer team or live chat for help.
Thank you

RoyB
Legend

@Fharin @gavs82008 

Seems to have been going on for over a year now, with no clear resolution:-

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Bits-of-episodes-not-being-shown/m-p/...

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Kerry-RoseD
Advocate

Have been watching Grimm and have found this extremely frustrating!  Literally now on Season 6 Episode 9 and during the intro (first 4mins) it has already cut the scene.  

One hunter tied up by tree roots, his friend comes to help (CUT) suddenly he running away with blood on him?

It is making watching the series virtually unwatchable!!!!   Can someone please respond to these as I can see the issue originally queried back in 2021 with no resolution then either.  I agree with Fharin I don't pay £9.99 per month to view programmes edited so much it loses the actual sense of the story/programme being watched!  This part being cut from Season 6 Episode 9 actually means you have no idea what is going on, so what is point of watching anymore??? 

Kerry-RoseD
Advocate

Did you ever get an actual resolution to this?  I am currently having the same issue 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Kerry-RoseD 

Best to report directly via live chat. Nothing gets sorted on here anymore ☹️ Make sure to be signed in and use the 'How to get in touch' drop down.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/problems-watching-now

Kerry-RoseD
Advocate

@gavs82008   Thanks so much for the heads up.  Just finished last of series yesterday - what an epic fail.  The last fight scene being cut to pieces completely ruined the whole series 

venkatesh
Observer

Oh no.. I am watching S4 now.. All key woge scenes & attack scenes are chopped out. I mean what is the point of calling it 18+ and do this. 

@ContentTeam - What's up with all this? 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@venkatesh 

Sorry to say that the ContentTeam are no longer part of NOW. Hence my post to @Kerry-RoseD