cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing episodes of The Blacklist, season 7, episodes 3 to 19

I have several series that I watch on Now that have episodes missing. Why is this?

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Season 7 of the Blacklist has only started to be aired in the UK in the last two or three weeks hence the reason why there is only currently two episodes of season 7 available to watch on catch up.

Episode 3 is scheduled to be broadcasted live tomorrow night on Sky One  and once it is aired live it will be added to NowTV catch up.

Episode 4 of Season 7 will be then added the week after and so on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When are episodes 14-19 airing?

nowswaish
Scholar 3

Episode's are aired every Thursday on Sky One at 21:00. This Thursday is episode 14.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, the whole of Season 7 has now been removed just as I was about to start watching it. Why?? I've watched season 1-6 during lockdown and can't believe I won't be able to watch the finale!?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am having the same problem, i just watched seasons 1-6 now season 7 has gone why is this 😭

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

there is no return date for Season 7 yet, but will put in as customer wish list and relate to team.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, so annoying! Come on NowTV, please bring Season 7 back online so we can continue what we were watching 👍🏻

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will season 7 come back on Now tv ?