cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mark_suff
Expert

Magnum Season 5 Missing Episodes

Just noticed that Magnum P.I. has two episodes in season 5 missing (Episodes 11 and 12) it goes from episode 10 to episode 13 (available on Sunday). Any idea if they'll be available otherwise it ruins the final season. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @mark_suff 

There is two Season 5 sections showing for me on the NOW App on my Android tablet (see screenshot below).

Where episodes 11 and 12 are showing for me on the first Season 5 section (no idea if they play or not).

Where the rest of Season 5 episodes are on the second section.

Screenshot_20240116-200540_NOW.jpg

mark_suff
Expert

@schnapps Thanks for the reply, have been watching on desktop and there seems to be two season 5 sections on that now too. Found the missing episodes strangely in between end of season 4 and before beginning of season 5, so it goes season 4 episode 20, then season 5 episode 11, season 5 episode 12, then season 5 episode 1. Very odd, don't know if they play yet. Will try and see.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi Mark, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Let us know if you get them to play. I'll raise this off to get these episodes sorted in there proper order. Cheers 

mark_suff
Expert

Quick update I did get the episodes to play,they just need putting in order now. @schnapps thanks for your help.