cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error message

I am receiving and error message while trying to watch Flash and Supergirl. I spoke with someone on live chat who advised I would receive an email to help resolve the issue, this was over a week ago. 

14 REPLIES 14
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

There has been some issues going around with NOW recently. 

Are you a boost customer by any chance?

What device are you trying to watch on?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

What error message are you getting?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Roy B

The error I'm receiving Error code: VSF:ERROR. PLAYER. ANDROID UNKNOWN

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Yes, Now had some serious issues with the ad server misbehaving, which affected customers without Boost, but it’s supposed to be all fixed now, except for PCs, where they still had work to do.

And maybe that’s completed now as well.

Try it again now, and report back.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I already have boost and do t use a pc

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I'm a boost customer, should I stop this, could this be wots causing the problems

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Apart from Supergirl and The Flash does other NOW Entertainment content bring up the same exact error message ?

What playback device causes the error message and have you got any other playback devices to test on for the same error.

Are you using a Sony Android Smart TV or a Sony Smart TV with a soundbar ?

If so, somebody on the Community Forum had to update their software on their Sony Smart TV to get rid of this particular error message.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi schnapps

I am using a amazon firestick on a LG smart TV and a mow TV stick on a Philips TV, I am getti g the error message on both and only with these 2 programmes

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Is it all Seasons and Episodes with regards to The Flash and Supergirl or only certain episodes ?

It might be an issue NOW end if it's only certain episodes.