cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ant11
Observer

Bring back Prime - Terrible US Open Coverage

I thought the whole point of streaming was that you could watch what you wanted when you wanted. Prime costs so much less and was far superior for tennis, plus you get films, TV and parcel delivery for 75% less than a sports subscription. I had been thinking of coming back to Sky but not now. Seems they are stuck in the satellite subscription era. 

37 REPLIES 37
uniquemetal
Advocate

The coverage of US OEN TENNIS on NOW TV with Sport Subscription is terrible. You cannot watch the matches on the 16 courts. There is just 2 channels to watch matches.

Ruth2
Advocate

I agree but think we've been mis-sold - all adverts and everything when I signed up led me to believe I would be able to watch all 16 courts.  Total rip-off, won't be paying again!

Chris11
Advocate

The worst thing is there's no match replays — just very short highlights.

Tennis2023
Scholar

Agree, but now only tennis on 1 channel. Other channel is rugby.  Getting worse instead of better. 

pat100
Scholar

In spite of the NowTV help desk on Twitter/X issuing hundreds of apologies and promising to fix things “soon” I think it’s becoming apparent that it’s all by intent. The buffering, the lack of on-demand and commentaries, the restricted devices etc. It’s all about money.  They take it but don’t deliver the goods. A meagre allocation of bandwidth to NowTV Tennis. 
Remember to make your complaints official at:

https://help.nowtv.com/complaints

Glen55
Mentor

I fully agree. It's an appalling service when compared to Amazon Prime's cover. Total CON,and I have complained to NOW, and told them exactly what I think of their service. Needless to say I will be cancelling, I'm not paying for this rubbish service.

Ruth2
Advocate

I complained and got a reply initially but then nothing, despite chasing three times.  You're right - it's shocking they can get away with this; taking people's hard earned money for a service they've totally mis-sold.

Glen55
Mentor

I fully agree. To charge £22 per month for an appalling service is disgraceful and totally unacceptable. It's a CON and I will be cancelling. 

pat100
Scholar

There’s a petition at:

https://chng.it/Zn6XNVktxJ

CheatedbyNow
Mentor

signed. Very well put description. Completely covers my point of view.