cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ant11
Observer

Bring back Prime - Terrible US Open Coverage

I thought the whole point of streaming was that you could watch what you wanted when you wanted. Prime costs so much less and was far superior for tennis, plus you get films, TV and parcel delivery for 75% less than a sports subscription. I had been thinking of coming back to Sky but not now. Seems they are stuck in the satellite subscription era. 

37 REPLIES 37
LT

They cannot continue with this surely? Google tells me Sky are taking over ATP and WTP from Amazon next year, it'll be terrible if it is like this!

Chris11
Advocate

I didn't know about them talking over the ATP/WTA matches — that's very depressing.

Maz1
Mentor

Depressing and expensive for the experience will not be watching so much tennis 

Daga
Advocate

100% There is no possibility of watching matches that you want to see, I am not interested in highlights, if I pay for subscription I want to be able to watch the content as on demand. This is ridiculous...

Lochness7
Advocate

I’m gutted I always watch on Prime video you can watch replays or live matches.

Maz1
Mentor

Totally agree with you been totally spoiled with prime video excellent service 

Davidr
Advocate

You are so right, nowtv coverage of the us open is appalling and antiquated. Just tried towatch Jodie Burrage’s game played early morning , been told by nowtv chat adviser i need to wait 24 hours before its available.

so it looks like if we can only watch matches live at all hours upto 5am to keep up.

thank goodness Sky didnt have the coverage when Emma Raducanu had her fantastic run in 2021, the historic event would have been unwatchable on sky!

Chris11
Advocate

Great point about Raducanu.

uniquemetal
Advocate

Absolutely terrible US OPEN TENNIS on NOW TV sport subscription. Bring back A

mazon Prime