cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been overcharged £6:99 for a Sky Sports day pass..

Hi can anyone help? I wanted the Sky Sports week pass which i purchased via PS4, but i have also been charged for a day pass as well...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

The system wouldn't be able to allow you to have 2 Sky Sports Passes on your NOW TV Account.

Do you have any other subscriptions with us for example the £6.99 could be for an Entertainment Month Pass ?

You will be able to see a breakdown by visiting our webpage and clicking on My Account > View My Bills and it will tell you what the charge is for.

Thanks

Andy

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

The system wouldn't be able to allow you to have 2 Sky Sports Passes on your NOW TV Account.

Do you have any other subscriptions with us for example the £6.99 could be for an Entertainment Month Pass ?

You will be able to see a breakdown by visiting our webpage and clicking on My Account > View My Bills and it will tell you what the charge is for.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

I only remembered this morning that i have an entertainment pass. Youre absolutely right...im such a jerk, the payments just happened to go out at the same time.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the reply

Simk

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  if you use entertainment pass regularly can I recommend the vouchers to you.  They sell them at Argos and a few other places.  It could save you a few pounds. 

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3179440.htm?tag=ar:shop:nowtv:3monthentpass

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Elite 1.