cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cancel account

why can't i close my account? i tried to set up free trial, yet when i went to accept( after giving bank details), screen went dead, saying unable to process. I thus thought no moneywould be taken from bank, and that service wouldn't be started, To my horror, today money has been taken from my a/c, yet when i try to cancel a/c, I'm unable to log in to now tv site, as it says unable to recognise my name and password. My bank say that as payment made by card, they amn't cancel it. How do I get hold of now tv, as screen not showing contact info

1 REPLY 1
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Your bank is able to stop the card payments if you insist, but best thing to do is to have a word with live chat and let them know you aren't able to find your account login. By asking you a few questions they should be able to retrieve this for you.

To get there go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above

and click the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of it (not the How to Contact Us link right at the bottom as that takes you somewhere else) then choose the Live Chat option on the following page.