cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cinema

Discussions

Now tv

We are now Tv customers and I accidentally signed up to the movies but we would like to cancel the movies add on how do we do this please we still want now TVs but just not the movies

Cancellation

I wish to cancel my nowtv please, we are in a difficult financial situation at present and we do not watch it enough to justify paying £10 a month for it.

Basic question - what is NowTv broadcast resolution ?

Hi Just signed up for a movie trial (watching via XBox360 app on 55" Sony 1080p TV, ethernet cable to Sky fibre broadband via HomePlug. What is the maximum picture resolution broadcast by NowTV ? Looks a little grainy to me so guesing 720p max ?

Movies Leaving Soon - but when?

Hi, I have noticed in the Movies there is a category for movies Leaving Soon, do you know how long these movies will be in this category before they go?  I haven't seen any end dates on any of the movies, like I have seen on Entertainment TV Box Sets...

Unauthorised Payments Taken

Hello, I bought the now box to purchase sports passes. I have noticed that I have been charged 9.99 for months for a movie pass. if you look at my account you will see that we have not watched any movies. i would like you to reimburse me for these mo...

carnt watch

i have just joined but its saying cannot respond when i press play to any movie?

Sky movies cancellation

Hello,I attempted to cancel my sky movies pass a couple of days ago before my renewal date however it didnt go through. I've therefore been charged £10 for another month. I have since been successful in cancelling the pass and wanted to know if I cou...